Hello fellow nerds!
A new school year is approaching, and since I have to nail my A* this year I put together a masterpost with helpful links and tips that I have gathered throughout my school years. Good luck this year: you´ll do just fine!1. Learn ´em languages2. Do your research3. Learn how to write like a God
- 10 practical tips for writing better exam essays.
- Writing an essay.
- Harvard writing resources.
- Writing application essays.
- Writing a personal statement.
- Genre characteristics.
- Writing a literary analysis essay.
- Answering essay questions.
- Get feedback.
- Bibliography maker.
- What is the word you´re looking for?4. Oh yes sweet reading5. Get your studying and organization game on6. Stress and anxiety management because school is stressful7. Go get ´em tests8. Classroom participation - because teachers love that shit9. Software and pages for us nerdy kids10. Yo! Take some time to care ´bout yo´self
Collections that Leave You Breathless—> Suneet Varma | India Bridal Fashion Week | 2013 The Golden Bracelet
can we please destroy this idea that a person has to talk to you every minute of every day to like you
texting all day is not natural
force communication all hours of the day is not natural
All of you, Get a hobby that is not another person. Its vital.
this makes me feel so much better
From now on, instead of explaining what asexuality is, I’m just sending people this gif
Ahh it’s fine! I don’t think there’s really a meaning to the red flower but it’s a cute thing people decorated their icon with using http://icondecotter.jp/ !!!
Sorry for getting back to you so late ><
This video is titled “SNAPE REALISES THE FUCKING CANDLES ARE FLOATING”
I cannot unsee this.
Kikuo - I Love I Love I Love